Art2Arts Competition Terms & Conditions
(1) This competition is being run by us, Art2Arts Gallery Limited, a business whose website is at www.Art2Arts.co.uk. Please see our website for contact information and our usual terms and conditions which, where applicable, form part of these competition terms.
(2) “Entrant” or “you” means anyone entering any competition we run who confirms that
that they are aged 18 or over and have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Competition Terms & Conditions together with our applicable terms and conditions on our website. As an entrant, you provide your own information and agree that we can use this to contact you about the competition.
(3) We reserve the right to review, suspend, cancel or change the competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the competition you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes whatsoever.
(4) (a) In the event of any query or dispute, then our sole decision will be final, without entering into any other communications.
(b) We will adhere to any general terms and condition which apply to the social media venue in which any competition is run.
(c) Where the competition is prohibited then it will be regarded as void.
(d) Each clause, or any part at all, of these Competition Terms and Conditions is to be regarded as independent of the others and will be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and Courts.
2 ENTRY QUALIFICATION
(1) All entrants must be UK residents and entrants agree we can verify their eligibility.
(1) All entrants will need to provide their address for delivery of prizes. Please note that delivery to a Mainland UK address is included. If you want your prize delivering outside Mainland UK, then you will have to pay the postage/shipping costs.
(2) None of our employees nor any of their immediate family members (spouse, child, sibling, parent, partner) nor any member of their household may qualify to enter.
(3) Individual Competition Rules (“How to enter this competition”) or the nature of the prizes may require that entrants meet specific condition, restrictions or requirements. You are solely responsibility for ensuring that you can meet any specific requirements. We are not liable for this, nor can we incur further expense.
(5) If a winning entrant is disqualified from any competition we will decide whether a replacement should be selected.
3 ENTRY SUBMISSION
(1) Entries can only be submitted as described in the entry instructions for each individual competition. If you do not comply with the competition’s instructions and/or these terms and conditions, then your entry will be invalid and you cannot take part in the competition. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
(2) By submitting an entry, each entrant confirms that the information supplied is accurate, valid and true. Where applicable, entries must be your own work and not be subject to copyright or breach any third parties’ rights. In consideration of entering any competition, they irrevocably and unconditionally assign copyright and all other rights in the entry and that we shall be free to assign those rights.
(3) Each entrant can only submit one entry for each individual competition. Where the same competition is run on several social media platforms and the website, an entrant can only submit their entry once, using one platform or the website.
(5) Entries must be submitted in the manner we stipulate and received by 11.59 pm on any closing date required in the individual Competition Rules. Entries received after this time will not be included in the competition. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
(6) We do not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of competitions or competition entries, including any disappointment, error, delay, loss or problem in transmission, communication or otherwise, deletion, destruction, theft, fraud, alteration or any other defect, nor any unauthorised use or access to entries whatsoever.
(1) The prize(s) for each individual competition and how it will be sent or received will be displayed with instructions about how to enter each individual competition.
(2) Unless an individual competition’s rules say otherwise:-
(a) Winners are chosen by us at random from all qualifying entries, within 21 days of the closing date. We will usually film this and make it available to anyone who asks.
(b) Winners are notified within 28 days of the closing date by email or, where the competition is on social media, by general Tweet or post and then by Direct Message (PM/DM as applicable) to their Twitter or Facebook account using their details as submitted on entry and the social media platform on which they submitted the entry (some competitions may be run on several social media platforms). We may ask for valid and current proof of identity prior to any prize collection.
(3) Where there are multiple prizes available for one competition, there will only be one prize per entrant.
(4) Winners’ details may also be published on the website, on social media or can be obtained by emailing us using the contact details on our website.
(5) Any claims for prizes must be made within 28 days of the closing date of an individual competition. Prizes unclaimed during this time period will be deemed forfeited and void and will either be offered in another competition or an alternative winner may be chosen.
(6) Prizes are subject to availability, are not transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes which we determine to be of at least the same value as the original prize.
(7) Unless specifically stated, all taxes, insurances, expenses, equipment required to enjoy the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
(1) Entrants agree that if they win competitions they will take part in promotional activity.
(2) Entrants specifically confirm their understanding that we reserve the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and recordings of them on the website and in any other publicity.