Fine Art Trade Guild
The Fine Art Trade Guild – what this means for you as an Art2Arts customer
Art2Arts is a member of the Fine Art Trade Guild. This means that we meet the guild’s quality standards, and our membership confirms Art2Arts’ status as a trustworthy platform for the sale of original artwork.
FATG members abide by a code of ethics, and agree to:
- Observe the highest standards of integrity in all transactions.
- Protect the interests of their customers.
- Avoid the use of false, confusing, inaccurate or misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
- Make every effort to reach an amicable and speedy solution in the event of a dispute with a customer.
- Maintain adequate insurance protection to suit their business and customers' needs.
- Represent itself as a member of the Guild only whilst a current member.
- Maintain and enhance the reputation, standing and good name of the Guild and its membership.
- Contribute to the advancements of the profession through development and support of Guild standards, the education of fellow members and consumers.
- Recognise the authority of the Guild in all matters relating to the interpretation of this code of ethics
The FATG website features a range of useful guides on buying art and framing.