1. Off the Wall – Watercolours & Prints at Bankside Gallery, 1 August to 7 September. Exhibition of work by members of the Royal Watercolour Society and the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers in celebration of summer. Works can be taken away once sold.
2. Summer Exhibition 2014 at Royal Academy of Arts now in its 246th year, it is on until 17 August.
3. London and Beyond at Jonathan Cooper Park Walk Gallery from 10 to 26 July, it is a group exhibition of London and the English countryside.
4. National Exhibition of Wildlife Art 2014 at the Gordale Garden Centre from 18 July to 3 August featuring the work of over fifty finalists for the British Wildlife in Art Award.
5. Building the Picture: Architecture in Italian Renaissance Painting at National Gallery until 21 September.