Loyalty Reward Points
Kick start your artwork collection and join Art2Arts loyalty reward scheme and earn points to spend on future purchases.
Register an Account today to start collecting points
Many customers who purchase artwork from our artists return to build their art collection which is why we decided to set up a loyalty scheme. It’s simple to use and a great way to earn points to use against future purchases, plus you earn points for inviting friends and family.
How to earn points to use on Art2Arts?
There are various ways you can earn points to use in our gallery. Start building your points by:
- Register an account where you will automatically be awarded 80 points.
- Invite your friends and family to Art2Arts and earn 400 points on their first order.
- Earn points as you buy artwork.
How do I use my reward points?
You will be presented your points each time you visit our checkout pages and will be given the option to use your points against future purchases whenever you are logged into your account. You can choose how many points you use against your order. Please note points cannot be converted into cash and can only be used on our website, points will also be deducted for refunds or returned artwork.
How can I invite friends and family?
When you are logged into your account you can visit the ‘invite friends’ link in your account where you will be given various ways in which you can invite friends. You can do this either via email or social media. You can also send invitations without having an account with us, these points will automatically be awarded if you later set up an account with us.
You can also ‘share’ artwork you like from individual artwork pages when you are logged into your account and if someone follows your link and purchases from the website you will be awarded 400 points.
How many points do I have to spend?
To view your available points login into your account and visit the ‘Reward Points’ tab.
View our table below for a breakdown of how points are converted into money to spend on our website.
Please note that points:
- cannot be exchanged for products that have already been supplied to you or
- for cash and
- are not transferable for other benefit or value.
Points expire at midnight, 1 year from the date they are earned. So, for example, points earned on the 1st January 2016 must be used by midnight on the 31st December 2016.
40 points earnt = £1 to spend on artwork
Spend Points Earned Value
Register an Account 80 £2.00
Friend places an order 400 £10.00
£100 100 £2.50
£200 200 £5.00
£300 300 £7.50
£400 400 £10.00
£500 500 £12.50
£600 600 £15.00
£700 700 £17.50
£800 800 £20.00
£900 900 £22.50
£1000 1000 £25.00
Please note that:
- we deduct ”oldest” points first, so if you have points earned on the 1st January 2016 and points earned on the 1st June 2016 to use, you will use the points on the 1st January 2016 first
- if the value of your order is less than the value of your current points total (for example you have 10,000 points but only want to use 8,000 points) then you will still be entitled to the balance of any points to be used in subsequent orders, assuming they have not expired.