14-day free worldwide returns
We offer free worldwide returns. In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with your artwork, please contact us within 14 days of delivery and we will arrange to collect the artwork and send it back to the artist on a day that suits you (Monday - Friday). Sales outside the UK are limited to £100 shipping costs, anything over this will have to be paid by the customer.
Process for Returns
- Notify us within 14 days of delivery if you wish to return the artwork.
- Package the artwork securely.
- Advise of a suitable day to collect the artwork.
- We will send you the appropriate labels to print and attach to the parcel.
- As soon as the artwork is returned to the artist, we will arrange either a full refund or a credit note.
Please note: commissioned artwork would not be entitled to a refund due to being custom-made to your specific requirements.
Artwork Received Damaged
All artwork sent will be fully insured against damages and it is the artist's responsibility for it to arrive safely to you. Should you receive your artwork damaged, please notify us within 24 hours of delivery and send photos of the damages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise us if you would like:
- A full refund
- A replacement (if available)
- A credit note
Some artists will arrange to collect the artwork, whilst others will just request photos to begin a claim with the courier. In this latter circumstance, we ask you keep the artwork and all packaging for a period of 30 days as some couriers will request inspection before a claim can be made.