All artwork sold on the site is entitled to our 14-day returns from the date in which the artwork is delivered.
Standard UK & International Returns
We offer free returns on all artwork sent to a UK address. In the unlikely event you are not 100% satisfied with your artwork, please contact us within 14 days of delivery and we will arrange to collect the artwork and send it back to the artist on a day that suits you Monday - Friday.
Process for UK Returns
- Notify us within 14 days of delivery if you wish to return the artwork.
- Please advise us if you would like a full refund or a credit note.
- To ensure the artwork arrives back to the artist safely please carefully package the artwork securely against damages in the same or equivalent packaging to that which it was sent in and remove any shipping lables.
- Returns will be Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm and we cannot specify a collection window.
- The courier will not collect the artwork without these so it is vital you are able to print them off.
- Refunds will be made using the same method in which you paid.
- Refunds can take up to 30 days from the day in which you first contacted us, however we try to process as soon as possible.
Made to Order Artwork
You are entitled to the same procedure of 'standard UK returns' as above.
You are not able to cancel a commission order, nor are you able to return a commission for a refund. The artwork has been custom made to your specifc requirements and therefore is non-refundable. If you are unsure, please always contact the artist prior to ordering to check.
Artwork Receive Damaged
All artwork sent will be fully insured against damages and it is the artist's responsibility for it to arrive safely to you, should you receive your artwork damaged please notify us within 24 hours of delivery and send photos of the damages to: email@example.com
Please advise us if you would like:
- A full refund (this can take up to 30 days)
- A replacement (in some circumstances such as 'made to order' artwork, the artist may be able to create another piece for you, but not always)
- A credit note
We ask you keep the artwork and all packaging for a period of 30 days as some couriers will request inspection before a claim can be made. On occassions the artist may decide to collect the artwork.