As it stands our deliveries are running with only minor delays on occasions, our artists choose their own delivery services so there will be variations in timescales but we will notify you if we believe delivery to be longer than a week from the date of your order.
International deliveries: if you order from an artist outside of your detination country may see slightly longer than usual delivery times. We will always keep you updated on your order.
If you have any enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Please stay safe.
Simple, hassle free, fully insured
It’s perfectly normal to worry about an artwork in transit, but please let us put your mind at rest that all artwork sent is:
- Well packaged by professional artists
- Fully insured against damages
- Requires a signature upon delivery
- Comes with free world-wide returns.
Our artists have been delivering their artwork across the globe for a very long time and are experienced in ensuring it arrives safely and, in the unlikely event that it doesn’t, you will receive a full refund/replacement.
- Standard UK Delivery: FREE
- Saturday Delivery: Prices vary (on average £10-£15)
- Weekday before 12pm: Prices vary (on average £10-£15)
Standard delivery times for couriers are Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm; however, we do appreciate that you may be busy and unable to take delivery at home. If needed, you are able to specify an alternative address for your artwork to at checkout. If you prefer a Saturday or AM delivery, please feel free to contact the artist or contact us with the artwork you are interested in and we will send you a quote.
We have complete confidence in artists who sell with us, therefore we offer free worldwide returns. More on returns
If you are buying from an artist outside of the UK please be aware the artwork is subject to import charges. Find out more about: customs duties and taxes
Most artists offer International Delivery. Prices are set out by artists and will vary. If a price is not specified, please feel free to contact the artist using the contact form on the artwork page, or contact us and we will send you a price.
- Channel Islands
- Europe Zone A: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden.
- Europe Zone B: All other European countries not shown in Zone A
- USA & Canada
- Rest of the World
If you order from an artist outside of your detination country delivery times will take longer than usual, however we will always keep you updated on the progress. Please also note you are likely to be subject to customs duties and taxes by your destination country.
- Artworks may be delivered from various locations and therefore arrive at different times. Each time an artwork is dispatched, you will be sent an email with tracking information.
- Artwork is sold and sent directly from the artist and therefore the artist will select a courier service and these will vary from artist to artist.
- All deliveries require a signature as proof of delivery. It is important that you check the package for damages prior to signing. If the parcel is damaged, please sign 'Received Damaged'.
- Delivery timescales can be found on individual artwork pages.
- All artwork is insured against damages in transit.