Setting up Global Shipping Rates
To set up 'global shipping' click on 'Shipping Rates' in artist admin. All artwork will be priced at rates set here, unless you choose to select 'per product shipping rates' when adding artwork.
We recommend you set up shipping rates to encourage sales. If no rates are set in either global or per artwork the customer will have to contact you for a price.
1) Select the relevant country group from the dropdown below.
2) Once you've selected a group (eg international standard) click '+ Add Rate' and highlight the country group from the drop down.
You can set a price in the box 'cost for first item' and then 'additional item cost' therefore if they purchase more than one piece they can be grouped at shipping and therefore a discount offered.
example: £20 for the first artwork and £10 each additional artwork added to the order.
3) Click '+ Add Rate' to add additional countries.
4) Click save
As long as the below is set to 'no' when adding artwork your 'global shipping rates' will be picked up. If you wish to set a different price select 'yes' and follow the above procedure. If you don't want to add any rates select 'yes' and leave blank.
UK shipping options:
- UK - Shipping is free to all UK customers (this also includes Northern Ireland) so please build into your pricing
- UK Mainland - Saturday delivery (recommended pricing £10)
- UK Mainland - Weekday delivery before 12pm (recommended pricing £10)
International shipping options
Europe Zone A:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden.
Europe Zone B:
All other European countries not shown in Zone A
USA and Canada
Rest of the World