- Standard UK Delivery: Free
- Saturday Delivery: Prices vary (on average £10-£15)
- Weekday before 12pm: Prices vary (on average £10-£15)
Standard delivery times for couriers are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm however we do appreciate you may be busy and unable to take delivery from home. You are able to specify an alternative address for your artwork to be delivered. If you prefer a Saturday or AM delivery please feel free to contact the artist or contact us with the artwork you are interested in and we will send you a price.
We have complete confidence in artists who sell with us therefore we offer free UK returns. More on returns
Most artists offer International Delivery. Prices are set out by artists and will vary. If a price is not specified please feel free to contact the artist using the contact form on the artwork page or contact us and we will send you a price.
- Channel Islands
- Europe Zone A: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden.
- Europe Zone B: All other European countries not shown in Zone A
- USA & Canada
- Rest of the World
Delivery times will vary and artists are unable to give a specific delivery day. Please be aware that artworks sent may be subject to other charges in your country which are out of our control.
Made to Order Artwork
- Artworks may be delivered from various locations and therefore arrive at different times. Each time an artwork is dispatched you will be sent an email with tracking information.
- Artwork is sold and sent directly from the artist and therefore the artist will select a courier service and these will vary from artist to artist.
- All deliveries require a signature as proof of delivery. It is important you check the package for damages prior to signing. If the parcel is damaged please sign 'Received Damaged'
- Delivery timescales can be found on individual artwork pages.
- All artwork is insured against damages in transit.